Sephora VIB Sale Wish List and Recommendations! (Spring 2018)

by - April 15, 2018



It's time for the Spring Sephora VIB Sale!! It feels like it's been so long since the last Sephora VIB sale in the fall and my wish list has grown so much! I thought I would share with you all some of the items I have been lusting after and plan on picking up this week when the sale is on. For those who haven't heard, the dates for the sale are as follows:

VIB ROUGE: 15% Off from April 13th-16th and April 20th-23rd
VIB: 15% Off from April 20th to April 23rd
BeautyInsider: 10% Off from April 20th to April 23rd

My Wish List:


Image result for olaplex no. 3

I've been hearing so much about Olaplex as a remedy for dry, damaged hair. As someone who colors their hair about once a month and heat styles several times a week, my hair can always benefit from repairing products, and this one seems like something new and different, and I must try it!

Image result for kiehl's sunflower hair pak

Speaking of products for damaged hair, I have used up an entire tub of the Kiehl's Olive Oil Deeply Repairative Hair Pak recently and it was one of the best deep conditioners I have ever used. The price point is pretty good for an upper-end hair product and I wanted to try something new. I saw this one on the Sephora website and thought it is definitely worth a try, since it both preserves color and repairs from the damage that coloring does. 

Image result for tan luxe the gradual


I heard about this product from the YouTuber Alexandrea Garza who has raved about it on her channel as an easy to use product to gradually build up a tan. Reviews say that it gives a beautiful color without the streaks and patchy color that other self tanners give. I usually use drugstore gradual tanners like Jergens, so getting a discount on this product will help me take the splurge and finally  try it out!

Image result for summer fridays jet lag

I've been seeing this product all over blogs and YouTube for the past month or so. The line Summer Fridays launched with just this one product and it has gotten rave reviews. It is a moisturizing face mask with antioxidants, vitamins and anti-inflammatory ingredients to reveal hydrated and renewed skin after use. Since I'm finishing up the GlamGlow hydrating mask that I picked up last year, I am planning to pick this up to replace that. 


Recommendations: 





I had been wanting to try the Good Genes treatment from Sunday Riley for a couple of years after hearing many great reviews, as well as the Luna sleeping oil. The Good Genes treatment is a lactic acid treatment that exfoliates and moisturizes the skin. The Lune is a retinol oil that helps with cell turnover to reduce the appearance of pores and fine lines. I love how gentle it is and has a brightening effect on my skin. Together, they have had a tremendous anti-aging effect on my skin and I love the value that this set provides- you get 0.5 ounce of each product for $85, whereas 1 ounce retails for $105 for both products, which is $20 of savings!



I jumped on the Beauty Blender bandwagon shortly before my wedding when I was in search of the perfect finish for my foundation. It blends foundation flawlessly and is very easy to use. I can't imagine going back to a brush, and I will definitely be restocking during the sale since you are supposed to replace these every 3 to 6 months depending on how often you use them to avoid bacteria buildup. 



This is one of my staple makeup products- I always notice a different when I don't use this over my makeup to set it in place. I usually apply foundation with a beauty blender, mist this on top and set with powder for a beautiful finish that lasts all day. 



This is another product I tried leading up to my wedding day and I totally understand all the fuss around this foundation. It gives a beautiful natural matte finish with full coverage and lasts all day. It was what I ended up wearing for my wedding and I've been loving it since then too. 



This has been my favorite bronzer for many years (I use the shade 'Milk Chocolate'). I love the light brown color for bronzing my fair skin. It doesn't look too harsh and it has the most amazing smell- Chocolate! I've repurchased at least 3 times and it has changed packaging since I last restocked but the product is still the same. 



I've tried many different eye creams and this has remained one of my favorites. It really does brighten the undereye area due to the tint and the caffeine helps with puffiness which I have always struggled with. I would definitely recommend trying this if you haven't!





You May Also Like

0 comments