Spring 2018 Try-On Clothing Haul - Cute and Affordable!

by - May 04, 2018




I've been having so much fun recently finding deals on cute pieces for spring. I've accumulated a large clothing haul over the month or so, and all of the pieces are versatile and affordable. Most of these pieces are work appropriate for my office and can also be transitioned to weekend wear. I love all of these items and have my eye on some new dresses as well- hopefully I'll be able to do a post on those soon! I hope you enjoy this post and it inspires some spring/summer shopping on the cheap!


bell-sleeve peplum top : factorywomen blouses & tops


scalloped t-shirt : factorywomen long sleeve

J. Crew Factory Scalloped T-Shirt (I got this in black and white!)

cascading always cardigan : factorywomen sweatshirts & cardigans




product photo








Courtset Sneaker - Women's










You May Also Like

0 comments